Pre- Employment Transition Services
It is important to know who we are and how to develop our character strengths
Instruction in Self- Advocacy
Know Your Rights
Understand how to effectively request and utilize accommodations
Give It Your All,
Effective Problem Solving Skills
Making Informed Decisions
What resources are available and how do I find them?
What does it mean and who is responsible?
What our program includes:
- Provide for students with disabilities, beginnging at age 14
- DARS make the connection between the Pre- ETS Provider, the student, their families and the school.
- Assists students in gaining knowledge & experiences necessary in making an informed decision about their future.
- Topics covered through Pre- ETS Self Advocacy include:
- Identifying strengths and support
- Knowing your rights
-Effective Problem-Solving Skills
- Achieve your goals with Grit
- Making informed decisions